Did you miss out on Hipster Owl?
Good news, he is back, and looking snootily at you over his glasses. I’ll be placing the order in time for you to wear it to John Janzen (June 11)
- Is it sold by the Edmonton Ukulele Circle? Nope, same as last time, these items are designed and produced and offered by a Circle member to you.
- When will I get it? After June 1.
- Is it the same shirt as was available in February? Yep. Maroon colour, standard order is a unisex short sleeve Gildan heavyweight cotton, sizes S-M-L-XL-2XL-3XL. Cost is $30, payable by cash or e-transfer. Pre-payment is preferred, but a small number of common sizes will be made available for the naked or the late or the impulse shopper.
- Can you special-request ladies or youth sizes? Yeah, I got your back. You can also ask about other sizes, and you will be accommodated if they are available. These special requests must be prepaid (preferably by e-transfer) however, as they will not be ordered unless they have a happy home to go to.
- Why did it take so long? GOOD REASONS. But if you spoke to me earlier about reordering, I still have your name. (You’re not obligated to buy one, but I still have your name/size. Just let me know.)
- What else you got goin’ on? I have that shirt already! How about a different design on a serious tote bag tough enough to carry both Daily Ukulele books, plus carry your kazoo and your water bottle? A different shirt, maybe? I’m thinking spring green with a nice nature-theme ukulele, or something. Another post will have details. Here is a secret: A new tote and a new design shirt will be door prizes at John Janzen!
Contact form inside, so read on:
Interested in a shirt?